NAME : CRUISE BY MEDITERRANEAN
TRAVEL PERIOD : January
DURATION : 7 nights/8 days
PRICE : from AMD245,000 per person in Twin cabin
- Cruise Line: Costa Diadema 5*
- Route: Barcelona – Tunis – Rome (Civitavecchia) – Pisa/Florence – Savona – Marseille – Barcelona
- Year Built: 2014
- Capacity: 4,947
- Price Includes: accommodation in inside cabin, free times meal, entertainment on board, programs for children and kid’s club, shows, live music, discotheques, use of swimming pools, gym, jacuzzi; all port charges
- DRESS CODE: casual and comfortable during the day. Evenings range from smart casual (shirt & trousers) to informal (jacket and tie for gentlemen and casual elegance for ladies). Formal evenings require a suit or dinner jacket for men and a cocktail dress for ladies.
- ENTERTAINMENT: Entertainment is provided in three-level Theatre Duse and London Show Lounge - cabaret acts, dancers and specialty acts. There are plenty of lounges including the Grand Bar Berlin, the Vienna Ballroom and the Sharazad Disco. Giant screen by pool.
- TIPPING: Six Euros (US$8) per passenger day is automatically added to your onboard account for cabin and restaurant staff. Bar bills will incur 15% surcharge for service.
- CHILDREN: There is a children's splash pool, water chute, supervised playroom and activities for all ages. For teenagers there is a video games room and internet café.
- WHY CRUISE: On a cruise you can visit the far flung destinations you've always dreamt of seeing and enjoy onboard luxury as you travel between ports. For some people, the best part about cruising is that you only need to unpack once! Cruising is the perfect holiday for many people because you can really do as much or as little as you want. Whether you're an adrenaline junkie, lounge lizard or a bit of both, there is something for all tastes and ages.